Pentana Stanton Lawyers is a growing boutique law firm operating at Dandenong and now our newly opened CBD Melbourne office Victoria. Our firm has an expanding family law and generalist practice.
We are seeking an experienced family lawyer who is no longer on supervision, to join our team. The successful applicant will have experience in parenting and property matters, be confident in appearances and Family Law practice.
- Experience in the above aspects of Family Law
- Minimum 3 Years PAE
- Provide sound and practical legal advice
- Run files without supervision
- Manage competing deadlines
- Excellent time and client management
- A people person
- Confident and friendly
- Proficient typing skills
Favourable but not required
- Experience in other areas including but not limited to Children’s Court matters, Intervention Orders, Conveyancing
- Multi-lingual – no set language
Salary commensurate with experience and proven billables.
- Applicants direct to The Principal at email@example.com.
- Include resume and cover letter
- At least 3 referees must be provided with current contact phone numbers. Applications without referees may not be considered
For any inquires contact should be made to the Principal on (03) 900 22 800.