Family Law Junior Solicitor – 2 Openings
Pentana Stanton Lawyers is a growing law practice with offices in Melbourne and Dandenong.
We have an opening for a Junior Family Law Solicitor, to join our family law teams both in our Melbourne office and in our Dandenong office. The successful applicant will have some experience in Family Law, have studied Family Law in their degree, be a people person, confident and professional.
- Have some experience in Family Law, at least in their PLT Placement
- Be admitted to practice in Victoria and in the Federal Jurisdiction
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Confident and friendly
- Manage competing deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Have a passion for social justice and desire to use their skills for those less fortunate
- Be able to take correction and training in a positive manner
- Proficient typing skills
Not Required but Very Favourable
- Experience in other areas of law is a plus
- Multi-lingual – Mandarin, Indian or African dialect language skills will be considered very favorably
Full time position or job share for the right applicants.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
- Applicants direct to The Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include resume and cover letter
- At least 3 referees must be provided with current contact phone numbers. Applications without referees may not be considered
For any inquires contact should be made to the Principal on (03) 900 22 800.