Pentana Stanton Lawyers is a growing law practice with offices in Melbourne and Dandenong.
We are offering a PLT Placement in Family Law at our Dandenong office. This will involve all aspects of Family Law including client interviews, drafting Family Law documents, follow up of all matters in files, subpoenas, arranging mediations and/or Family Dispute Resolution, attending hearings, preparing briefs and all matters for Final Trial. The successful applicant will assist our busy family law solicitors and gain practical hands on experience. This Placement expects you are ready to become a lawyer and eager to work on files and assist clients and your supervising solicitor.
- Completed your Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent Juris Doctor
- Be undertaking the full PLT Placement at Pentana Stanton Lawyers
- Excellent written and spoken English – drafting and conversing with clients
- Multi-lingual favourable
- Social Justice emphasis – passionate about helping the disadvantaged
- Confident and friendly
- Proficient typing skills
- Patient and understanding of clients particular difficulties
This PLT Placement can be up to 5 days per week but minimum of 3 days per week
This is an unpaid experience only position.
- Applicants direct to The Principal at email@example.com.
- Include resume and cover letter
- At least 3 referees must be provided with current contact phone numbers. Applications without referees may not be considered
For any inquires contact should be made to the Principal on (03) 900 22 800.